Eden Hope Academy
Cycle 4: Timeline Cards, Art, and Science
Building Independent thinkers is our Passion
- LEADERSHIP– Students lead their class in round table discussions about three events in history each week. Groups explore personality characteristics, what if scenarios, cause effect scenarios, and so much more! Class discussions are facilitated by a trained teacher.
- Critical Thinking Skills –Independent Thinking is the cornerstone of Eden Hope Academy’s program. Our student play Link it! Challenge each week to ignite their passion for correlations between events and people. This one segment of EHA will transform your child into an active, engaged thinker.
- History – We re-create history to make it real. Timeline Card events are forever captured in your child’s mind when he or she creates them.
- Science – Science is an exploration of God’s creation. From the Periodic Table of the Elements to Bushnell’s submarines, your child will explore, touch, create, and gain a life-long passion for science.
- Music and Movement – When you strum the ukulele your whole body feels the music. Music and Movement teaches pre-guitar skills along with crossing the midline full-filled dances!
- Art – Messy, open-ended, historically-relevant art each week opens the doors of creativity and design in children’s minds.
- Spanish – Eden Hope’s Spanish program integrates great songs, personal stories from Eden Hope students, and more!