Students will learn to recognize cloud types and recreate them on the second page using cotton.
- Pencils, either colored or graphite
- Science Sheets for Week 23
- Cotton batting
- Review the Cycle 4 Week 23 Science Sheet with your students.
- Point to the types of clouds and discuss what they look like. For example, a Cirrus cloud looks wispy.
- Ask your students to add just a bit of glue and cotton to their Cirrus square and make wispy clouds.
- Repeat for each of the clouds.
- Discuss the elevations of each type of cloud. You might read the descriptions for each as the students are creating their clouds.
- We do not mention Nimbostratus clouds in our song or on this page. Point these out and ask your students what type of rain comes from these clouds.