- Mix red, white, and blue paint in cups or containers before class.
- Popsicle Sticks
- Red, white and blue paint (these will probably be powder paints, please mix them with water to make a slightly thicker paint.
- Paint four Popsicle sticks white
- Paint four Popsicle sticks red
- Glue the sticks on the cardboard. (The cardboard may be too large, this is ok, it can be cut to size at home.)
- Blow on the sticks until they dry a bit. Then, add a square of blue.
- Add diamonds (there is not enough room for 50, explain that there do not have to be 50 for it to look like a flag)