Van Gogh’s Wheat Fields
- Oil Pastels
- Van Gogh worksheet
- Complete the worksheet first. This reinforces the movements for student’s works.
- Each student should lay their paper as a landscape. (across, not up and down)
- Using very light pencil markings, draw a very slightly curvy line at about the 1/3 mark on the paper.
- Next draw a curvy road that is narrower at the top than at the bottom.
- Draw a circle for the moon.
- Color in the top part with curves and swirls.
- Color in the bottom with yellow and light brown sideways marks.
- The road should be colored in with sideways marks as well.
- Line the road with darker oil pastel.
- Add texture of many sideways marks to the wheat.
- Add circles and swirls in white to make the moon have movement.
- At the very end, add crows.