- EHA Cycle 4 Week 4
- Colored paper
- Plastic needles from supply box
- Marbles (Unfortunately students will not be allowed to take home marbles per our insurance restrictions. Please return the marbles to the supply box.)
- Cut the cardstock into two circles
- Color the circles in an interesting pattern.
- Glue the circles together.
- Punch two small holes into the middle of the cardboard using the plastic needles in the supply box. Ask some students to punch four holes to see if it makes a difference.
- String the string through the holes and then tie the ends making a loop.
- Hold the ends of the string and flip the circle around until the string is completely wound up.
- Pull the ends and allow the circle to spin.
- Use string to make a circle for each group of three students and place the circles on the floor.
- Each student places one marble in the circle.
- Students take turns flicking their marbles into the circle.
- If they knock another marble outside of the circle, they get to keep both the marble they flicked and the one outside of the circle.
- If they flick their marble inside the circle and no other marbles move outside, they forfeit their marble.
- If they flick their marble and it goes out without sending another marble out, they