- Ask students to leave their ukuleles on chairs.
- Ask moms to help you tune ukuleles before class.
- Remind students about the string names their class has chosen to remember the ukulele strings.
- Ask students to play Row Row Row Your Boat using C and Are You Sleeping
- We’re introducing G7 today!
Place your fingers on the G7 pattern and help children to place theirs
You are welcome to change the words of this song with your students!
- Dance to A Hunting We Will Go
- Return to the circle, clap a rhythm for the students, and ask them to repeat it.