Students will learn about Thomas Edison and records. Students will create their own record player.
- Pin or needle
- Watch above video with you class.
- Make a cone out of the paper
- Fold the narrow part of the cone about an inch down
- Tape the needle or pin to the end of the folded part of the cone
- Place a pencil in the hole of the record
- Have one student hold the pencil with the record 3/4 of the way up
- Have one student place the needle on the record while the other student slowly moves the record